FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I purchase a Living Collection Medical ID?
You can purchase your Medical ID by either:
- Visiting our online store www.thelivingcollection.co OR
By visiting Diabetes Services and Solutions Inc. in Belleville and placing your order in person.
Our favourite option... stop by our Manor Lodge location to see the beads, cords, tags and more.
How do I customize my bracelet?
Visit our online store or our partnership clinic, Diabetes Services and Solutions Inc. and carefully follow the steps, to choose and customize your bracelet:
(1) Choose your bracelet style
(“Bead” Strong Always / This will “KNOT” define me/ “KNOT” Giving Up)
(2) Choose the type of metal for your ID Tag
(Surgical Stainless Steel / Gold Plated / Rose Gold Plated)
(3)Choose your cord colour:
BLACK- Trident Black
TAN- Let’s Tan
GREY - Flying Fish
NAVY- Deep Blue
WHITE- Sandy Beach
PINK- Pebbles Pink
GREEN- Green Monkey
CAMO- Government Boots
(4) Measure your wrist and choose your wrist size
Infant – 4 to 5.5 inches
Child – 5.5 to 7 inches
Female – 6.5 to 8 inches
Male – 7.5 to 9 inches
(5) Add embellishments
(Bead ends, charms)
(6) Engrave your bracelet
Personalise your Medical ID with your medical conditions, medications and medical contact info. If you need any assistance, please use our “What to engrave?” section on our website or ask your doctor.
How long will it take for me to receive a bracelet if I order today?
All bracelets will be ready for collection / delivery within 7 - 10 business days.
How does The Living Collection protect my privacy?
The Living Collection respects the privacy of all of our customers. It is with this in mind that we have completed the following steps to ensure your medical information is secure.
- All of your medical information is protected in a password-protected database.
- All of the staff, employees and contractors of The Living Collection are bound by non-disclosure agreements.
- Your medical ID is packaged in a black wax sealed envelope, with only the name of the person collecting your package, on the front label. None of your medical information will be visible on the outside.
Where are you located and what are your hours?
We are located in Suite 6, Building 2, Manor Lodge, St. Michael - opposite the Warrens Eye Care Centre. Feel free to call our office at (246) 624-2673 for more.